:: Home :: Archives :: Links ::

Friday, September 23, 2005

Icy Road

Canon Powershot A60 @ 7.8mm, f/3.2, 1/800s.
Leiden, Netherlands, 2005.

I decided to walk to my office, instead of struggling to keep my bicycle stable on this icy road. It's amazing to see how people in Holland are capable of cycling on almost any road conditions in any weather. This shot was taken just next to our appartment. I like the simple central composition of the small path leading to our appartment. I waited for several cyclists to get a good one.

[8:59 PMAnonymous Anonymous:

I was really surprised to see someone riding their bike in the snow. People in San Francisco can't seem to drive their car in the rain. I'd hate to think what would happen if it snowed!  

[8:04 AMAnonymous Anonymous:

I love the feeling in this shot too.

Its sad, but it reminds me of winter here at home... anyway This is spectacular, the angles, the person on the bike, i dont know what else to say, great picture :)  

Post a Comment

:: About :: Copyright :: Atom :: FeedBurner :: Storage :: Listed ::