:: Home :: Archives :: Links ::

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Marina

Canon Powershot A60 @ 16.2mm, f/4.8, 1/80s.
Saint Malo, France, 2004.

Saint Malo, the corsair city. Le corsair is the name of legal pirate from the French government during the old age to sabotage and plunder enemy ships, but never call them pirates, though they do exactly the same way. The picture was taken from the top of city wall. I used the diffuse technique to make it a little bit dreamy picture.

[11:39 AMAnonymous Anonymous:

I saw the name of the title in my RSS feed and was a bit confused because I was sure we haven't met at the Photoblogger Meetup in Lnodon...
Another nice shot - I like the reflection in the water.
Marina
http://www.lostinshots.com  

[9:53 PMAnonymous Anonymous:

I like the soft focus technique you used on this shot. It does have a dreamy feel and really adds a lot to the image. Well done.  

Post a Comment

:: About :: Copyright :: Atom :: FeedBurner :: Storage :: Listed ::